SKPA will host a showcase event to share program highlights, successes and lessons learned. An introduction to SKPA-2 will also be presented.
Access the SKPA Showcase program agenda here.
Family Planning Association of Sri Lanka
- Transforming transgender health in Sri Lanka — Video
- STI/HIV risks associated with Sexualized Drug use Key Findings in Sri Lanka – Summary
- PrEP – A preventive revolution for HIV – Video animation
Burnet Institute, PNG
- Gender and HIV in PNG – Policy Brief
- Strengthening the capacity of the Key Population Advocacy Consortium [KPAC] in PNG – Program Brief
Save the Children, Bhutan
- Community-based monitoring – A stocktaking from its first undertaking – Report
- HIVST – Lessons drawn from an ongoing project – Video
- HIV Self-Testing Policy Brief – Policy Brief
- Building on success: Stronger government commitment is the key to ending HIV in Laos – Policy Brief
- Strengthening HIV prevention and testing for Key Populations in Laos: The experience of the SKPA programme – Case Study
Youth for Health, Mongolia